If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You know all the new gadgets and gizmos you’re getting for yourself on Prime Day? Well a bunch of them are going to need microSD cards and wouldn’t you know it… Amazon is blowing out best-selling SanDisk microSD cards are killer prices today. Deals start at just $12.99 for a SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card and $19 for a 128GB card, or you can upgrade to the faster 128GB Extreme card for $19.99. 256GB cards are $29.99, 400GB cards are $44.99, 512GB cards are as low as $99.99, and you can even get a 1TB Extreme card at its lowest price yet. Hurry though, because these deals won’t last long!
Here’s some more info about these SanDisk cards:
- Up to 160MB/s* read speeds to save time transferring high-res images and 4K UHD videos(2). Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds.
- Up to 90MB/s* write speeds for fast shooting. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds.
- 4K UHD and Full HD-ready(2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)(5).
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance(8)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof(4)
- Get the SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)(3)
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty (30-year warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime. See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.