If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you constantly miss alerts and notifications on your smartphone because you don’t feel the vibrations or hear the soft tones that notify you, we’ve got just the thing for you. Created by a new startup, the Ditto Wearable Tech for Smartphones is a tiny device that’s perfect for people who never want to miss a notification but who aren’t quite ready to embrace smart watches. Wear the Ditto anywhere and you’ll be notified of each new alert silently so you don’t disturb anyone else around you.
Here are some key details:
- Ditto notifies you to incoming calls, texts, emails, & calendar updates.
- Ditto has a silent alarm that wakes you and not your partner.
- Ditto has a virtual tether that reminds you whenever you’ve forgotten your phone.
- Ditto never needs charging! There’s no buttons, no cables, no inconveniences!
- Ditto is customized through a user friendly mobile application.
Also of note — batteries in the Ditto last for up to 6 months.
Ditto Wearable Tech for Smartphones:$39.95 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 Smart Table Lamp, Gosund Dimmable RGB Touch Bedside Lamps Works with Alexa Google Home for Bedr…
- 2 Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, N…
- 3 Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip KP303, Surge Protector with 3 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets…
- 4 Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 r…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.