If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you want a cheap Chromebook that you can use to stream videos, browse the web, and do a little bit of work on, there are dozens and dozens of great options out there. But if you want a top-of-the-line Chromebook with premium hardware and killer specs, there’s really only one model you should consider. The Google Pixelbook with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage is on sale right now on Amazon with a huge discount of more than $200. Hurry up or you’ll miss out!Google Pixelbook (i5, 8 GB RAM, 256GB) Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB for storage. The long lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.