If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you’re in the market for a new wireless router and you want something sleek and modern that doesn’t skimp on performance, there’s a whole new generation of Wi-Fi devices out there. Many of them cost upwards of $400 though, and while they can be worth the price, not everyone wants to spend that much for home Wi-Fi.
Check out the OnHub Wireless Router from TP-LINK and Google instead. This game changing cylindrical router packs a whopping 13 antennas and blankets a large 2,500 square-foot home with super-fast Wi-Fi like it’s nothing.
Some key details:
- Super fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 1900 mbps to help with smooth streaming, gaming and downloading
- Helps eliminate dead zones with 13 powerful internal antennas that deliver reliable coverage for most homes up to 2,500 square feet
- Supports 100+ connected devices, so everyone can get on at once
- The companion Google On app makes setup simple and lets you to control your network from your smartphone
- Automatic security updates help keep your network safe.
- A separate guest network helps get friends online easily, and allows you to share devices, like your Chromecast, with them.
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 premium technical support.
OnHub Wireless Router from TP-LINK and Google: $171.99 with free Prime shipping (choose price from “other sellers” sections)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.