If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Everyone loves Echo speakers. I mean, what’s not to love? Well if we’re being honest, there is one thing that could be improved and that’s the sound quality. Things have gotten better in recent years, but we doubt there’s anyone out there who would compare even the most expensive Echo speaker to something like a Sonos speaker or Apple’s HomePod. Echo speakers are great for using Alexa, but if you want something that handles Alexa and also sounds amazing we’ve got some good news. Amazon’s new Echo Input lets you add hands-free Alexa functionality to any speaker or system you already have, and it’s only $35!Echo Input – Bring Alexa to your own speaker- Black Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.