If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We can’t state this conclusively, but we think the Contigo AUTOSEAL Chill 24 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle might be magic. It looks simple enough, pretty much like any other stainless steel water bottle out there. But those other water bottles typically keep your water cold for three or four hours, tops. Meanwhile, Contigo’s AUTOSEAL Chill keeps your water ice-cold for more than a full day — up to a whopping 28 hours! It’s worth every penny at $23, but you can save about 25% today and snag one for just $17.41.Contigo Steel Water Bottle, 24 oz, SS Monaco List Price:$25.99 Price:$17.60 You Save:$8.39 (32%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- THERMALOCK double-walled vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold up to 28 hours
- One-hand-operated AUTOSEAL button seals the lid between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off mouthpiece for cleaner drinking
- Integrated carrying handle for easy transport
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe lid; hand-wash-only body
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.