If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
How much do you pay for internet service at your home? $30? $50? $80? $100 or more. Well, whatever your answer was to that question, you actually got it wrong. You might think your ISP is charging you $60 a month for your home internet service, but you’re actually paying another $8 or $10 each month just to use your cable company’s modem. Well guess what: You can give it back to them and get your own modem, and you’ll never have to pay that fee again.
There’s a new version out of one of our favorite cable modems, and you really have to check it out. The TP-LINK N300 DOCSIS 3.0 (8×4) Wireless Wi-Fi Cable Modem works with Comcast, Time Warner Cable and most other popular cable-based ISPs, and it now supports download speeds up to 343Mbps and upload speeds up to 143Mbps.
Some more key details:
- Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee
- Item is CABLE MODEM ROUTER. Compatible with cable internet plans up to 150Mbps*
- Great for Comcast Xfinity Internet Extreme 150, TWC 100M, and Cablevision Internet Service
- Game, stream, and download at Wi-Fi speeds up to 300Mbps
- Up to 343Mbps download and 143Mbps upload speeds (based on cable provider’s service)
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for lightning-fast wired connections
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
The TP-LINK N300 DOCSIS 3.0 (8×4) Wireless Wi-Fi Cable Modem also has a built-in Wi-Fi N router, so you won’t need to buy a separate device to beam wireless internet all across your home. Right now, it’s just $79.99 on Amazon, which is $10 off the standard selling price.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.