If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Everyone knows at this point that Netgear’s Arlo lineup consists of the best wire-free home security cameras in the world, but they’re also very expensive. They’re also not perfect, and some people like to explore other options. For example, if the idea of having to recharge your Arlo cameras every 3-6 months is a turnoff, you might want to check out the Blink Indoor Home Security Camera System. These cameras offer all the basic features you would expect from any home security camera, but they’re also wire-free and they run for up to 2 years before you need to change the batteries!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- MOTION DETECTOR: Built-in motion sensor alarm, when motion detector is triggered, WIFI cameras send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
- BATTERY POWERED SECURITY SYSTEM: Wireless home camera with 2-year battery life, powered by 2 AA Lithium batteries (included), data is sent from IP cameras over Wi-Fi
- SMART HOME SECURITY: Simple self-install home monitoring in minutes; easy control wireless cameras with the included iOS & Android apps or via voice through our Amazon Alexa Skill!
- ADVANCED HOME SURVEILLANCE: Home and pet monitoring in real time with video camera “Live View” streaming mode
- FREE CLOUD STORAGE: Totally wire-free, with no monthly fees or service contract required. (Requires iOS 9.3 or Android 4.4 KitKat or higher)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.