Are you sad that Apple decided to cancel its AirPower wireless charging pad? Well we’re not. The concept was cool but with 10 charger coils it was bound to cost an arm and a leg. We would much rather have a device like the ZealSound Dual Fast Wireless Charger. While Apple’s AirPower was rumored to be heading for a release at either $150 or $200 before it got the axe, this model charges two devices at once (including your Apple Watch) and it only costs $30. Definitely check it out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 【2 in 1 Wireless Charger】Fast non-slip Ultra Slim pad and pocket size Qi wireless charger for Apple Watch Series 1/2/3/4 Apple Watch Edition / Apple Watch Sport and Qi-enabled phones charging simultaneously with 10w fast charge technology.
- 【Charge Forward with USB 3.0 Adapter and 3.3 feet USB Cable】Charge any Qi-compatible device 15% faster thanks to the included USB 3.0 Adapter, using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset. Note: It does not charge through metal or cases thicker than 4mm.
- 【Advanced Safety Protection】Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology provides temperature control, surge protection, short-circuit prevention, and more. 0.5in thickness design plus intelligent temperature control system ensure cooler but more efficient charging; Premium copper coil makes the charge safer and has a good heat dissipation.
- 【7.5W,10W and 5W Charge Modes & Universal Compatibility】7.5W for iPhone 8/ iPhone 8 plus/iPhone X/iPhone XS/iPhone XR so far; 10 W for Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S9plus/S8/ S8plus/S7/S7 edge/S6 edge plus/Note 5 series devices so far;5W for Any Qi-enabled devices like iPhone X/8/8 plus and other Qi-enabled phones. 2.5w output power for Apple Watch.
- 【What You Get from ZealSound】1 x Wireless Charger Station, 1 x USB 3.0 Adapter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x User Guide, One Year no hassle full refund and exchange warranty backed by 24 hour ZealSound Service, which means a totally risk-free purchase.