If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Blood oxygen saturation monitors from Amazon and other retailers are believed by some experts to be an even better way than temperature readings to look out for a possible coronavirus infection.
- These devices are also known as pulse oximeters, and we’ve got two great deals for you to check out today.
- The Wellue Oxygen Saturation Tracker Ring is a popular pulse oximeter on Amazon, and we’ve got a coupon code that slashes it to its best price of the year.
- Anyone looking for an even more affordable option can pick up the top-rated Wellue Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor for just $29.99 thanks to a different coupon.
What’s the one thing experts have been saying ever since the early days of the novel coronavirus pandemic? We’ve all been told over and over again that there is one symptom in particular that we need to be on the lookout for: a fever. People are even talking about mandatory temperature checks as crucial to reopening the economy. As it turns out, however, a fever might not be as common a coronavirus symptom as we all thought. As a matter of fact, some studies have suggested that fewer than half of patients who are infected with COVID-19 get a fever.
This is definitely startling news in light of how certain experts seemed to be that fever and COVID-19 went hand in hand. Thankfully though, there’s something else that might be an even better indicator of a novel coronavirus infection. Since the virus attacks the lungs, people who catch COVID-19 can often tell by checking their blood oxygen level. Normal blood oxygen readings are between 95% and 100% according to the Mayo Clinic, but coronavirus patients have been found with readings as low as 50%. The Mayo Clinic says that anything under 90% is considered unhealthy.
Today, we have an exclusive deal to share with BGR Deals readers on one of the niftiest pulse oximeters we know of. It’s called the Wellue Oxygen Saturation Tracker Ring and it’s different from most of the blood oxygen level meters you’ve seen. Whereas most of them clip to a finger to give a reading, this model is a ring that you can wear all the time for continuous readings. What’s more, it alerts you if your blood oxygen level drops too low and it even connects to an app on your iPhone or Android device.
The Wellue Oxygen Saturation Tracker Ring is a terrific tool and it lasts for 14 hours per charge so you can wear it all day or all night. You can also just use it periodically to check your blood oxygen level since constant monitoring isn’t always necessary. This model carries a hefty retail price of $260, but an Amazon discount plus the exclusive coupon code F9GCHEB7 to slash it down to an all-time low price of just $125.99. Definitely take advantage of this sale while you can.
If that model is a bit too pricey for you even on sale, we totally understand and we have another great discounted option for you to check out. The same company makes a top-rated fingertip blood oxygen saturation monitor that normally sells for $50, but the coupon code SPLIL6B5 slashes that price down to just $29.99!
Wellue Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Alarm, Batteries, Carry Bag & Lanyard for… List Price:$49.99 Price:$29.99 You Save:$20.00 (40%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 4 Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, N…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.