If you didn’t catch yesterday’s roundup of the best paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free, head over to that post now because you’ll find that a few of those apps are still free downloads. Then come back to this post, where you’ll find eight fresh freebies that are all on sale for free for a limited time.
This post covers paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. BGR is not affiliated with any app developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app anyway, you will be charged by Apple. Some apps may have additional in-app purchases. Subscribe to our RSS feed to be notified as soon as these posts are published and you’ll avoid missing the sales we cover.
Last Fish is a stylish black and white action game about the survival of a tiny fish in toxic water filled with goo.
Eat food, avoid goo, escape the shadowfish. Survive.
* Intuitive controls – tilt the device or use a controller!
* Stylish monochromatic Retina Display graphics
* Atmospheric soundtrack
* Simple and addictive game mechanics
* 45 levels and 5 arcade stages
* 3 star performance score on each level
* Game Center achievements and leaderboards
“Last Fish felt poetic in some ways.” – DIYGamer
“Last Fish is a satisfying swim through a world of light and shadows.” – Kotaku
“Within 15 minutes of downloading the game I was hooked.” – AppAdvice
“Last Fish is proof that games can be artistic, and more importantly that artistic games can be fun.” – TouchMyApps
Control the fish by tilting the phone/tablet. Alternatively you can also use a controller, Sphero or Dice+.
Eat food to gain health. Avoid touching goo as it decreses health. Complete the objectives but beware of the shadowfish.
In each level you have to complete one of four objectives: survive for a specified amount of time; quickly follow a trail of rings; clear checkpoints; eat food with caution to reach a specific amount of health. Every level is different, be it food quantity, goo quantity, speed, size, movement patterns, health lost rate, number and speed of shadowfish. All these combined make each level unique.
Survive as long as possible. Arcade starts with lots of food and some goo, but over time the food gets more rare and more goo appears. The fish also loses more health as time passes. Then appears the shadowfish. Survive, until the inevitable end…
Uplift – Travel Without Jetlag
Uplift neutralizes your jet lag when you travel around the globe maximizing your quality travel time & performance. Re-sync your body clock to your new time zone and minimize your transition times based on over 30 years of scientific research and development by Dr. Charles Krebs.
The Uplift biorhythmic acupressure system guides you to resync your body clock in 3 easy steps that takes about 5 minutes when you arrive.
1) Enter your itinerary – The cloud-based algorithm calculates your solution (there are hundreds).
2) Locate the 2 acupressure points – Video’s and pictograms show you how to find them.
3) Activate the points for 1 minute (left & right sides) with our guide and visual timer.
Enjoy the rest of trip – Use only once when you arrive and only once when you return home.
Time is your most valuable commodity when you travel, make the most of each trip with Uplift.
Our founder Dr. Charles Krebs is the leading expert on neural networks, biofeedback, kinesiology and acupressure. He was traveling frequently from Australia to Germany to teach neurology and he had a problem with jet lag, so he decided to come up with a solution and discovered Uplift.
Uplift is based on the combination of the latest neurological science, mobile technology, and algorithms as well as 5,000 years of acupressure history. Dr. Krebs has invented a new form of biorhythmic acupressure to update your neural network and we are delivering this solution to you from your mobile phone.
We have tested this solution on hundreds of international travelers and it is extremely effective in reducing the effects of Desynchronosis otherwise known as jet lag. Everyone knows that jet lag impacts your sleep but also all your physiological systems including digestion, hormones, and body temperature. Everyone who travels around the globe knows that foggy, tired feeling that impacts the quality of your travel. It can take you from 12 – 24 hours to adjust for each time zone crossed so you can lose out on quality time both going and coming home.
By resynching your body clock and neutralizing jet lag your transition time is reduced and the quality of your journey across time zones is enhanced. You may still be tired after a 6,12, or 24+ hour trip but you will not be fighting your body clock anymore, that kept you awake up at 3am staring at the ceiling before Uplift.
We are very excited to provide this solution to our global travel community for an extremely modest subscription in relation to the cost of global travel and the loss of time you experience to Desynchronosis or jet lag.
Our power users & field testers agree “Uplift is the most valuable tool in my jet lag kit, it enhances my performance and travel experience” “I am sleeping much better, this is a game changer!”
Welcome to our community of global travelers!
“Lost time is never found again”
Life – To Do List, Task Manager
## We are what we repeatedly do! – Aristotle ##
To Do list has been around for hundreds of years. A good example is Benjamin Franklin’s famous to do list from 18th century. It’s a list of detailed daily routine from rising in the morning to sleep at night. Ben has sticked to the routine for decades and became one of the most influential people in history. Clearly, there’s more in a simple to do list than meets the eye.
How Life Works
First thing Life offers you is your favourite quotes, what you think, consciously or subconsciously, in fact mostly subconsciously, controls how you behave. Powerful quotes can bring you back on the right track and act as a reminder. The worst case scenario for anyone would be working hard in the wrong direction.
With the right mindset, Life offers you great way to organise everything. Our redical new design in user interface allows you to see all your areas, projects, tasks, in just one touch, instead of going back and forth all the time.
1. Divide your life in areas. Life meant to be simple, but we often get distracted and spent little time on what is really important simply because we are unorganised and lost in the errands.
2. Under each area, do planning for big goals or projects, manage tasks into groups, batch editing tasks, rearrange groups, record ideas. Life offers desktop grade list management. It even tells you how many days left.
3. Add cover image for your project and visualise the outcome you wish for. Unleash the power of visualisation, a technique that has been used by many high achievers.
4. Capture whatever on your mind to Inbox with fast entry and process them later.
5. Add details in tasks which include task size, date, reminder, recurrence, location, list/notes, photos. Each task is associated with many things, Life makes life truely simple.
6. Bucket list let you note down the things you always wanted to do and one day make it a project when you ready.
7. Life let you recored the number of times you have done certain tasks, don’t break the streak.
8. Statistics feature let you know your performance and keep yourself challenged.
9. Touch ID and Face ID ready to protect your privacy.
10. Drag and drop task to change due date.
11. Automatically clear up trash box
12. Search your task in search bar.
13. Countdown clock let you know the hours left in the day.
14. Change theme.
BIT QUAKE features:
– Tight 2D platformer physics!
– Tons of weapons and upgrades to unlock!
– Random level pool!
– Interactive soundtrack that gets crazier as your bonus multiplier increases!
– Boss fights!
– Innovative control scheme that feels old-school, yet perfectly touchscreen friendly and suitable with two thumbs play!
– Insanely addictive SURVIVAL mode!
– Various color palettes that change the look of the game completely!
– Designed for portrait orientation to provide the warm “feel” of a retro handheld console!
– Haptic feedback! Enjoy high resolution vibrations on iPhone 7 and up!
– Eye melting 120/60fps graphics!
Each robot you destroy doubles your Bonus Multiplier. Destroy another one in 2 seconds and double it again. Picking up new weapons and items also increase your multiplier. Up… To… 128… Times…
• You can get powerful shots by breaking the crates
• Select various levels with different platforms and obstacles
OBD Car Wizard
OBD Car Wizard shows you what your car is doing in realtime!
OBD Car Wizard is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth LE / WiFi adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want using the powerful WatchMaker Engine!
OBD Car Wizard turns your iPhone or iPad into a realtime car dashboard! Build or customize over 100 dashboards to display your car engine data, diagnostics, car performance and more!
Features exclusive to OBD Car Wizard :
• 100’s of quality dashboards instantly available from inside the app – updated every day!
• Quality gauges e.g. speedometers, revs, fuel – mix and match to make your own dashboard!
• 100’s of OBD sensor values, e.g. speed, revs, throttle, boost, coolant, etc
• Custom PIDs using OBD or other formula types
• Interactive Dashboards – Create hotspots to show other data screens or launch phone apps!
• Programmable Plugins – includes open source LUA plugins for PID scanner / OBD terminal!
• Cool Text Effects – Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• Compass – Add compass or bearing
• HUD a Head-Up Display for your windshield
• Log diagnostic data to a CSV file
• Programmable Dashboards calculate performance, stopwatches, anything your like using in-built Lua programming engine!
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
OBD Car Wizard requires OBD II Bluetooth LE / WiFi adapter to connect to your OBDII engine management / ECU.
Logo Maker | Vintage Logo
With Vintage Logo Maker, you can create professional looking logos, flyers, labels, invitation cards etc. in classic or modern vintage, minimal or watercolor style! With an incredibly huge amount of artworks in the app, the possible combinations are limitless!
If you looking for something to work as a fast solution to a logo problem, our logo maker app offers the quickest and easiest solution.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS USE VINTAGE LOGO MAKER FOR:
– creating small business logo ideas
– creating inspirational quotes
– for Facebook posts
– making business cards
– making flyers
– creating personalized cards
– designing t-shirt logo mockups
– dressing up a blog
– creating quick mockups
– creating a unique lock screen/home screen
– designing logos and watermarks
– creating birthday cards
– customizing Instagram photos
– using it to brainstorm before getting into Illustrator
– universal: available for all sizes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
– both portrait and landscape orientation support
– optimized for iOS 12
– 1000+ premade design templates
– 4500+ royalty free professional looking backgrounds, badges, decoration templates created by professional graphic designers
– more than 200 fonts included
– 80 vintage, watercolor & glamour overlays
– access to popular photo sites (Pixabay and Unsplash) to search and download over 2 million royalty-free images
– easy-to-use interface
– advanced layer editing: you can lock-unlock, flip, duplicate and change the opacity of badges, decorations, and fonts
– blur your background images
– put different overlays (distress effects) on any objects
– adjust font spacing and type curved text around a badge
– browse between fonts not only horizontally but vertically
– link and move more artworks together
– change the order of objects (layers)
– snap to the center feature
– flip objects vertically and horizontally
– advanced coloring option: save your favorite color, check your recently used color or add your color manually typing RGB code
– with Fine Tune, you can make a step by step fine adjustments to obtain more precise design
– if you make a mistake with designing use undo-redo feature
– import your own photos and fonts from Camera Roll, iCloud, Dropbox, Box or Adobe Creative Cloud account
– browse free fonts on the Web and import them directly into the app
– store your creations in the app and edit them later
– you can save your logo design with or without background (transparent mode)
– crop your finalized design to a required size
– save your composition as a layered PSD file and edit it later with Photoshop (Adobe Creative Cloud needed)
– export your design to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or Adobe Creative Cloud account
– share your open projects between iOS devices by uploading a backup to your iCloud, Dropbox or Box account
– you can easily share your design via E-Mail, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
Lemograph – Vintage Filters
Some moments may have slipped away in our life, but will last forever in our memory, Now, you can record all the wonderful moments through Lemograph and make your life more exciting.
Lemograph Contains 600+ of wonderful random light leakage and filter effects, as well as many different color date watermarks, make your photo exciting!
You only need to constantly click on the filter icon to automatically apply different filter styles to your photos. You can focus on selecting the filter that suits your photo style. It’s all that simple!
Good Woofy – Train your dog when you’re not there.
Good Woofy can train your dog to stop barking while your not home by playing short recordings of your voice that play automatically when your dog barks.
Simply set Good Woofy on an iOS device that you normally leave at home, perhaps your iPad or an old iPhone or iPod touch.
Good Woofy will listen out for when your dog barks, and if activated your Command to tell your dog to quiet down and your Praise to reward your dog for obeying your Command will play automatically.
Later you can view your dog’s progress with Stats and Recording playback.
Share stats and recordings via iTunes, email, and more.