Apple’s newest iPhone models are easily the best iPhones the company has ever released. They improve upon features from earlier models in nearly every conceivable way, but there’s one thing about the iPhone XR, XS and XS Max that’s much worse than any other iPhone Apple has ever released. While the new oleophobic coatings on the screens does a better job than ever at repelling grease and grime, it’s also insanely easy to scratch. In fact, people find serious scratches on their screens just from putting their phones in their pockets and pulling them out again. The TETHYS Glass Screen Protector for iPhone is the best way to protect your $1,000+ investment, and it’s on sale for just $3.95 on Amazon right now for all three new iPhone models. Definitely check it out.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Tethys’ Tempered glass screen protector provides edge-to-edge protection for your Device against scratches, bumps and minor drops. Enjoy your phone’s clear display with no worries!
- Ultra clear – transparent screen protection; It’s like you have nothing there! the screen protector is made with 9H screen hardness, offering maximum coverage for your screen including the front sensor. (Note: fits with most cases except cases with hefty raised edges such as battery cases.)
- Easy Installation – it’s super easy to install! Comes with an installation guidance frame to assist with the application process.
- Touchscreen accessible – receive full access to all buttons, 3D touch, touch ID, facial recognition and other functions on your phone. Box content includes 3X glass screen protector, guidance frame, wet/dry wipes, user guide, dust Removal/guide stickers.
- Warranty – Tethys is proud to provide a lifetime warranty for the protection of your phone screen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.