Apple released a new iPad mini and a new iPad Air recently, but if you’re smart you’ll forget about both of those models. Why? Because the current-generation iPad is on sale right now on Amazon, and prices match the deepest discounts we’ve ever seen. That’s right, Black Friday pricing is back for the Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB), which is currently just $249.99 on Amazon, and for the Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB), which gets a massive $100 discount and drops to just $329 in all three colors. This is a definite sellout risk, so hurry up if you don’t want to miss out!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP camera with 1080p video and 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO. Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires- Mac- OS X 10.10.5 or later. PC- Windows 7 or later.iTunes 12.7.3 or later
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Two speaker audio
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.