If you’ve got all sorts of expendable income burning holes in your pockets, then by all means drop $90 per strip on the Philips Hue LightStrip Plus. But if you’re like most of us and you want to save money anywhere and everywhere you can, we’ve got another option that you should definitely consider. The MagicLight LED Strip Light is the same length as the Philips Hue version and it also supports millions of colors as well as app control. You can even control it using your voice thanks to available Alexa and Google Assistant support. All that for one-third as much money as the LightStrip Plus — seems like a no-brainer to us!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control Your MagicLight WiFi Strip Light with Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Assistant.
- ✔ Works with IOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control it Remotely When You are not at Home, DIY Your Lights Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT.
- ✔ Various Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Music Mode, Timer, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode …It is great for holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween, Parties etc.
- ✔ Applications: Showcase, Residential, Office, Hotel, Shop, TV Backlighting, Exhibition Room, Landscaping, Indoor, Dining Room, Bed Room, Upstairs, Kitchen, Porch, Desk, and Living Room etc.
- ✔ What You Get: 12V UL Listed Transformer + 16.4Ft 150LEDs IP65 Flexible RGB Strip Light + WiFi Control Box with 24Key Remote. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason + 18 Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.