If you’ve been eyeing Apple’s AirPods but the thought of spending $159 has given you pause, we’ve got a great alternative that you definitely need to check out. The SoundPEATS True Wireless In-Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones pack sound quality that’s on par with AirPods for just $30. In fact, the sound quality might even be a bit better since these have silicone tips as opposed to smooth plastic tips like AirPods, which means bass stays locked in instead of leaking like crazy. Definitely check them out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] – Adopt global professional Realtek chipset, true wireless design with latest Bluetooth 5.0, the SoundPEATS TrueFree wireless earbuds own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
- [SINGLE & COUPLE] – Support working together to enjoy stereo sound, or using one earbud only for preference or driving safety. Different from the previous version or other brand, the TrueFree wireless earbuds provide HiFi stereo sound at both music and phone calls.
- [ONE-STEP PAIRING] – Born to offer you every convenience, the earbuds are built with very easy operation. Pull out the earbuds from charging case and hit on Bluetooth list. That’s how easily you get the earbuds paired.
- [EXTENDED PLAYTIME] – Compact and lightweight magnetic charging case for you to carry the earbuds around. 3.5 hours playtime per charge and 15 hours in total, the earbuds strive to keep you company longer.
- [BIG IN SMALL] – SoundPEATS TrueFree wireless earbuds fulfill all your fantasy and needs about Bluetooth earphones. As long as your device is with Bluetooth version above 4.0, you can use it with the earbuds. SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.