Why on Earth would anyone ever pay $30+ for a smart plug from a big brand when you can spend the same amount or even less and get four smart plugs as well as four USB ports for power? Check out the Conico 1SK33W Wi-Fi Smart Power Strip, which has been a top seller on Amazon for more than a year now. All four plugs can be individually controlled using an app or Alexa, which means you can finally bring some smarts to all of your old “dumb” devices.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Compatible with Alexa: This Wi-Fi power strip can sync with the Alexa, can be voice control by echo, echo dot, and echo show, after connecting the Jinvoo Smart app successfully. You can voice control 4 smart AC plugs individually on Jinvoo app with Amazon Echo accessories.
- Remote Wireless Control: Use the full control mode or control 4 smart sockets individually with your smart phone through Wi-Fi/3G/4G network no matter where you are, but the 4 USB port can only be controlled together.
- Surge Protection: This power strip surge protector supports surge protection, effective absorption of the sudden high voltage, protect the connection equipment from damage.
- Schedule on/off: Equipped with 4 smart plugs and 4 USB charging ports with 5ft long power cord, best idea for home office and professional workstations. With the Jinvoo App, you can create timer to schedule control this wireless multi outlets power bar. It will never be a dark home when you go home.
- Easy to Operate: Just connect this usb power strip with your wall outlet, download the Jinvoo Smart app, add it into your account via 2.4G wifi network. When you turn it on/off on app, you would find that this smart extension cord is quick response, not time delay. Conico Smart Power Strip has been approved for safety and quality assurance (ETL and FCC certificate).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.