If you have an Arlo wireless security system in and around your home, you can rest assured that you have one of the best systems money can buy. Arlo cameras are great! If you don’t already have a system and you’re looking for something new though, there’s another home camera line you should check out. The Blink XT Home Security Camera System is very similar to Arlo and can do pretty much everything Arlo cameras can do, but there’s one main difference. While Arlo cameras have to be recharged every 2-3 months, a Blink XT camera will last for about 2 years!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WEATHERPROOF FOR OUTDOOR OR INDOOR USE: Place and move your wireless Blink camera anywhere around your home both inside and out. Start off with a small system and expand to up to 10 cameras on one Blink Sync Module
- MOTION DETECTOR: Built-in motion sensor alarm, when motion detector is triggered, Wi-Fi cameras will send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
- BATTERY POWERED SECURITY SYSTEM: Wireless home camera with 2-year battery life, powered by 2 AA Lithium batteries (included), data is sent from IP cameras over Wi-Fi
- SMART HOME VIDEO SECURITY WITH HD VIDEO: Simple self-install home monitoring in minutes; easy to control wireless cameras with the free Blink Home Monitor iOS or Android app (Requires iOS 10.3 or Android 5 Lollipop or higher)
- FREE CLOUD STORAGE: Totally wire-free, with no monthly fees or service contract required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.