Amazon’s latest lineup of Echo speakers is by far its best yet. Even still, not everyone wants an Echo speaker. If sound quality is a priority, there are so many speakers out there that sound soooooo much better than anything Amazon has ever made. Some of them even have Alexa built in, but now that doesn’t even have to be a consideration for you. The Amazon Echo Input is a tiny little box that can connect to any speaker to instantly add hands-free Alexa support. It’s a bargain at $35, but right now it’s on sale for just $19.99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.