If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Alexa is one of the best things that has happened to the smart home market in the past few years. Thanks to Amazon’s strategy of giving third-party companies free access to Alexa, it’s now the voice assistant with the widest compatibility in the world. But what about all the older devices you have around the house that aren’t compatible with Alexa, like lamps and fans? Check out the Kasa Smart Plug Outlet by TP-Link, which is discounted right now on Amazon. Plug it into any outlet and you can control your old gadgets with your voice!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- COMPACT DESIGN – Won’t block the other wall outlet allowing two Smart Plugs to be installed side-by-side.
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
- 1 Cyber Monday deal: Save on FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks proven by NIOSH to work better than 3M N95 masks
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.