The Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II Wireless Headphones are fantastic, but they’re also pretty expensive. If you’re in the market for your first pair of high-end headphones or if you’re moving over to Bose from another brand, they’re definitely worth the expense. But if you have an older pair of wired Bose headphones, there’s another option that you should definitely consider. The AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones and AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones are tiny little adapters that attach to your wired Bose headphones and instantly transform them into Bluetooth headphones. They blend in and look like an original part of your headphones, and they’re $59 on Amazon instead of $350 like the QC35s.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC 25 headphones to wireless functionality using this airMod bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android Compatible: easily access the controls (volume, song skip etc.) and still enjoy the serenity of the headsets noise cancellation feature
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in mic and controls makes switching from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: The airMod wireless adapter, Charging cable, User guide and our 18 Month Guarantee supported by our friendly customer care team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.