If you have Philips’ wake up light alarm clock, you know that it’s the real deal. It wakes you up in the most gentle possible way, mimicking a sunrise by fading the light on each morning. You end up having more energy all day long as a result, so $140 is a bargain since it’s worth its weight in gold. But if you don’t already have one, you should know that there’s a similar model out there that’s nearly as good and it costs a small fraction of the price. Definitely check out the hOmeLabs Sunrise Alarm Clock, which is on sale right now on Amazon for just $24.99.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- WAKE UP SUNRISE ALARM CLOCK – This alarm clock uses a warm LED light that gradually brightens 30 mins before the alarm time to gently wake you up. Features a Sleep timer with sunset simulation to gently dim the room and can also act as a night light
- MODERN ALARM CLOCK for HEAVY SLEEPERS – Gradually waking up to light with your choice of nature-inspired sounds is a pleasant way to start your day. Features an easy to hit snooze button to pause the alarm and turn off the light and sound for 5 mins
- DECORATIVE LED COLOR OPTIONS – With 8 colorful light options, this bedroom clock can double as table or bedside lamp during non-sleeping hours. Emitting vibrant colors like green, red, blue, purple or yellow it is perfect for a child’s alarm clock
- NATURE SOUNDS and FM RADIO – Scroll through soothing nature-inspired sound options like birds, lullaby and ocean waves to wake you up. There’s also a throwback to the FM clock radio – just press radio button on clock top and touch (+) to set station
- 12-HOUR and 24-HOUR DIGITAL ALARM CLOCK – Wide LED clock face touchscreen shows either a 12 or 24 hr time display and features 3 brightness settings depending on your liking. Alarm clock with USB charger and backup battery measures 3.9″ x 6.8″ x 7.2″
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.