There are thousands of portable chargers on Amazon so it’s difficult to say this with 100% certainty, but we would be the barn that the CHOETECH 5000 mAh Portable Power Bank for Apple Watch and iPhone is the best one on the whole site. This portable charger packs more than enough power to refuel your iPhone multiple times, and it also has a built-in wireless charging disc for your Apple Watch. Capping everything off is the fact that if comes with an awesome charging dock. This way anytime you’re not using it, you can pop it on the dock to make sure it’s all powered up when it’s time to go!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 【Apple MFI Certified】: Approved by MFI (PPID: 229515-0072) and made for Apple Watch, compatible with Apple Watch Series 1/ Series 2/ Nike +/ Edition/ Hermès and other 38mm and 42mm Apple Watch.
- 【Charge Apple Watch and Phone Simultaneously】: It is with integrated magnetic charger module for Apple Watch and 1 built-in intelligent USB charging port, which can detect your devices automatically and deliver its fastest charging current at max 2.1A, a good emergency power bank for your iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphones, etc.
- 【Large Battery Capacity】: With built-in 5000mAh rechargeable battery, this power bank could fully charge your Apple Watch approx. 6 times from 0% to 100%. 4 LED Status of charge indicators displays remaining capacity.
- 【Integrated Magnetic Charger】: Built-in integrated magnetic charging module, just place your Apple Watch on the magnetic charge module of power bank and the magnets will align the connectors automatically, then inductive charging begins instantly. An easy and convenient way to charge your Apple Watch.
- 【What You Get】: 1 * Power Bank, 1 * Charging Dock with USB Cable (Attached 38mm Foot Pads), 2 * Silicone Foot Pads (38mm and 42mm), 1 * User Manual, 18-Month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.