In a market that grows more and more crowded all the time, PureClean has made a name for itself by offering entry-level robot vacuums at prices that are way lower than anything else you’ll find. And now, the company’s newest model is available is on sale on Amazon for less than $100. The PureClean AZPUCRC25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner has good battery life and suction that takes care of dirt on hard flooring as well as very low-pile rugs. If you’ve been thinking about biting the bullet and getting a robot vacuum but you don’t want to spend a lot of money, this is the perfect place to start.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- WATER TANK MOPPING ATTACHMENT: Aside from the general dry vacuuming & sweeping this automatic robotic vacuum cleaner by Pure Clean also has a wet mop water tank attachment for automatic floor mopping
- 1 ROOM SPOT CLEAN: Unlike other entry level robots PUCRC50 does not have a random cleaning path. Spot clean and wall follow modes will miss less floor space over the full run time. This product is not intended for multi room use or carpet flooring
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: The electric vacuum robot will travel through any room. It features a thin low profile design and is small enough to fit under the couch, bed, or any type of furniture in your house. Works with hard wood, linoleum, tile
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: This robotic vacuum cleaner is equipped with dual rotating side brushes to extend the reach of the vacuum and rotate to catch dirt and debris on open floor or along walls or edges
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: the vacuum’s dual spinning sweeper side brush and powerful suction lifts debris and does not get easily clogged with dog or cat hair and the HEPA filter keeps the air pure and fine dust particles trapped inside the dustbin
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.