If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The LightStirp Plus might be the coolest smart lighting product Philips Hue makes. It’s so versatile that you can install it just about anywhere to create amazing lighting effects. The problem is that it’s very expensive at $90, so many people don’t bother checking it out. Luckily, there’s a similar option that costs one-third as much. MagicLight LED Strip Light is a Wi-Fi enabled LED strip that measures more than 16 feet long. It can be controlled with your phone or with the included app, but it also supports both Alexa and Google Assistant! At just $30, it’s a value that can’t be beat.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control Your MagicLight WiFi Strip Light with Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Assistant.
- ✔ Works with IOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control it Remotely When You are not at Home, DIY Your Lights Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT.
- ✔ Various Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Music Mode, Timer, DimmablAe, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode …It is great for holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween, Parties etc.
- ✔ Applications: Showcase, Residential, Office, Hotel, Shop, TV Backlighting, Exhibition Room, Landscaping, Indoor, Dining Room, Bed Room, Upstairs, Kitchen, Porch, Desk, and Living Room etc.
- ✔ What You Get: 12V UL Listed Transformer + 16.4Ft 150LEDs IP65 Flexible RGB Strip Light + WiFi Control Box with 24Key Remote. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason + 18 Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.