The entry-level home security camera from Nest costs $200 and the high-end Nest Cam IQ rings up at a sky-high price of $300. They’re both great devices, but neither one even comes close to offering the kind of functionality you’ll get from the newest best-selling camera on Amazon. The Wyze Cam Pan Indoor Smart Home Camera costs all of $36 with free Prime shipping, and yet it packs some seriously impressive features. Examples include the ability to pan and zoom from the app, a motion tracking feature that pans and zooms automatically, and an unprecedented 14 days of free cloud storage!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- 110 Degree/sec rotation speed, 360 Degree horizontal range, 93 Degree vertical range for 360 Degree coverage in under 3 seconds. Pan Scan feature automatically scans your room based on up to 4 custom waypoints
- 1080P full HD video and enhanced night vision that uses 6 Infrared LEDs and distinguishes 18 steps of gray to provide clear images up to 30 feet away
- Motion tracking feature detects, Tags, and follows motion within the camera’s field of view, as long as motion continues
- Motion & sound detection with alert notifications sent to your phone with free rolling 14-Day cloud storage of alert videos, 2-way audio, microSD card slot for continuous recording and time lapse
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.