It took a long time for “smart home” gadgets to actually become “smart,” and the world has Alexa to thank. Amazon’s voice assistant pretty much changed the world, giving electronics companies a free way to integrate voice control into their devices. These days, it almost seems silly to buy a device that doesn’t have Alexa integration, and that goes for coffee makers, too. Check out the Behmor Connected Customizable Temperature Control Coffee Maker, which has a bunch of smart features and can be controlled by Alexa. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Customizable, temperature control coffee maker with phone app for easy, remote operation that allows you to control brewing temperature, pre-soak time and altitude for precision brewing
- Integrated with Amazon Alexa – all you need is your voice to make a morning cup of coffee; World’s first Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) certified smart brewer
- Connection with Amazon Dash Replenishment that will automatically reorder beans or grounds, ensuring that you never run out of coffee again
- Create your favorite brewing profile and save to favorites or select from app’s library (works on Apple iOS 7 and higher and Android 4.0+ and higher). The Start button on the front of the brewer allows you to quick start brewing without the app
- The pulsed water flow design ensures that all grounds are fully saturated and the pre-soak function adds water to the grounds before brewing allowing the coffee to fully bloom
- Temperature control from 190°-210° F with altitude calibration is critical for ideal coffee extraction; recommended water temperature is between 195° and 205° F
- Double walled stainless carafe maintains optimal coffee temperature and keeps coffee hot for hours
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.