If you’ve been eying Samsung’s hot new Galaxy Note 9 but the idea of coughing up $1,000 to your carrier has prevented you from pulling the trigger, today is your lucky day. Amazon is selling the Factory Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F/DS) with 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM for just $839 right now. This is an unlocked model so it will work with any GSM carrier in the US, and we’ve never seen it priced this low.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- 6.4” QHD+ (2960×1440) Super AMOLED 18.5:9, Gorilla Glass 5, HDR 10
- 6GB RAM + 128GB of storage + MicroSD slot (up to 512GB)
- AKG Tuned stereo speakers + 3.5mm headphone jack
- 12MP variable aperture rear camera + 8MP front camera
- Factory Unlocked International Version. This phone will work with most GSM carriers around the world. Does not support CDMA technology (Verizon, Sprint, etc.)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.