Don’t cough up hundreds of dollars on a new home Wi-Fi system just to kill a few dead spots in your house. Or perhaps you thought you needed to buy a high-priced repeater to extend your wireless reception into your backyard. In either case there’s a much easier and cheaper way, and it’s on sale at its lowest price ever today. The NETGEAR EX2700 WiFi Range Extender is the best-selling Wi-Fi extender on Amazon for so many reasons, and it has more than 17,000 5-star reviews. The price dropped to $26 last week, and an extra $5 coupon on the Amazon page brings the price all the way down to $21!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz.We recommend that you use a different network name (SSID) for your extender than the network name (SSID) that your router uses
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.Water Outlet Diameter : 0.6 inches
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.