If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t cough up hundreds of dollars on a new home Wi-Fi system just to kill a few dead spots in your house. Or perhaps you thought you needed to buy a high-priced repeater to extend your wireless reception into your backyard. In either case there’s a much easier and cheaper way, and it’s on sale at its lowest price ever today. The NETGEAR EX2700 WiFi Range Extender is the best-selling Wi-Fi extender on Amazon for so many reasons, and it has more than 17,000 5-star reviews. The price dropped to $26 last week, and an extra $5 coupon on the Amazon page brings the price all the way down to $21!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz.We recommend that you use a different network name (SSID) for your extender than the network name (SSID) that your router uses
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.Water Outlet Diameter : 0.6 inches
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.