Do you wish your computer, video game console, or media streaming device had a faster and more reliable internet connection? Do you have no interest in paying someone hundreds of dollars to run Cat6 cable through your walls and install Ethernet ports? Don’t worry, we’ve got just the thing. The TP-Link AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit instantly transforms any wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port, and it uses the electrical wiring that’s already in your house to send and receive data. It’s a fantastic way to get the speed and reliability of wired internet at a fraction of the cost.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Next Generation Powerline: Super fast speeds—Powerline speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Latest Technology: Gigabit speeds through your electrical outlets for improved coverage; Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably; Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support; J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017”
- Gigabit port: Gigabit Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network. Standards and protocols is homeplug av2, homeplug av, ieee 1901, ieee 802.3, ieee 802.3u and ieee 802.3ab
- Plug-and-play: Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software. System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.