When you use your Nintendo Switch as a portable console around your house or on the go, Wi-Fi is your only option. When you dock it and connect it to your TV though, there’s an easy way to get much faster and more reliable download speeds. Check out the UGREEN USB 3.0 Network Adapter for Nintendo Switch. It lets you connect your Switch to an Ethernet port (or a powerline internet adapter plugged into any regular old power outlet) so you always have the fastest possible data speeds.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- WHAT IT IS: Ugreen USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female ethernet adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router,modem or network switch for network connection. It adds a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, Nintendo Switch or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- PROTECT OR REPLACE A BROKEN ETHERNET PORT: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a good accessory to protect the RJ45 Lan port in your expensive computer, or replace a broken Ethernet port.
- SPEED UP TO 5GBPS: Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance over USB 3.0’s 5Gbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Gigabit Ethernet adapter work with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. DO NOT SUPPORT Windows RT and Android. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Ugreen USB Gigabit Ethernet adapter is backed with lifetime warranty and customer service support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.