If you own a Fire TV or a Fire TV Stick, there’s one accessory that you absolutely need to get. It’s called the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard with Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control. That’s certainly a mouthful, but it will be the best $25 you’ve ever spent. This tiny device attaches to the back of your Alexa remote and adds a full QWERTY keyboard that’s backlit so you can see it even in dark rooms. On top of that, there are eight programmable buttons that you can use to control your TV so you never have to touch another remote again!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- [ IR Learning Functions ]-Bluetooth mini keyboard with IR learning buttons for amazon fire stick、fire tv and fire tv cube. Make the type and search much easier, control the basic functions of your tv(Power、Source、Volume+-、Right and left), all in one remote control.Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Standard QWERTY Keyboard]- Mini size handheld remote keyboard with QWERTY guarantees smooth input, allows you to easily enter text for searches comfortable for handheld.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for alexa voice remote ]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote , don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable. Please note: Samsung TV does not support peripheral keyboard
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.