There are about a million different thermometers out there, which makes it pretty difficult to find the right one. Some are old-school with red liquid inside, and others are thin strips that change color to read your temperature. Then there are countless digital thermometers out there that range in complexity, accuracy, and price. Which one should you choose!? Don’t worry because we’re completely taking the guesswork out of the equation. The iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is the perfect thermometer for babies, children, and adults. You don’t even need to touch it to the person’s forehead — simply hold it near the forehead, press the one button on the device, and you’re done. An accurate temperature reading is displayed on the screen in less than one second!
Here are more details from the product page:
- iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- FDA and Medical CE Approved and meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.