As far as we’re concerned, there is only one high-end Chromebook out there right now that’s worth considering. The problem, however, is that it’s quite expensive so it’s out of reach for many people. Of course that’s where Amazon comes in, and it’s running a sale right now that you definitely don’t want to miss. The $1,000 Google Pixelbook with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 128GB SSD is on sale at a huge $250 discount, dropping the price to just $749. It’s the best value in Chromebooks right now, hands down. In fact, it might be the best value in laptops, period.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long-lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- The 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
If you’re in search of a more affordable option that’s still solid, we’ve got you covered.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.