The YI Compact Dash Cam is so compact that you can easily mount it behind the rearview mirror on your windshield and you’ll completely forget it’s even there. But big things often come in small packages, and that’s definitely the case with this great dash cam. Using it every time you drive means it could capture some very important footage if you’re ever in a car accident that isn’t your fault. Instead of having to argue with the other driver when he or she tries to lie his or her way out of being responsible for the fender bender, you’ll have concrete evidence of exactly what happened. Then the other driver’s insurance will have no choice but to pay, and your insurance premiums won’t skyrocket since you won’t be found at fault. Use the coupon code COUM4NCB on Amazon and you can snag one today for just $26.
Here are more details from the product page:
- Full HD Video Quality: Records bright images in 1080p at 30 frames per second using a 130° wide-angle lens with an f/2.0 aperture, to deliver full HD images across three lanes
- Superb Night Vision: Excellent night recording capabilities provide clarity and safety even at night; Operating temperature: 14F Degree – 140F Degree
- Intuitive LCD Widescreen: The integrated 2.7” LCD screen provides a real-time preview without being obstructive, and the intuitive navigation is easy-to-use for drivers of all ages
- Intelligent Design: Providing top and bottom ventilation for a longer product lifetime; Stealthy but sophisticated appearance makes it unnoticeably, suitable for any car
- APP Connection: Built-in Wi-Fi lets you connect to the smartphone app so after your journey you can download and share videos for fun, or for insurance purposes. Package Includes: dash cam, micro USB cable, car charger, 3M sticky mount, user manual
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.