The Amazon Tap is pretty much the forgotten Alexa smart speaker at this point, but it does have one cool feature no other Amazon speaker has: portability. Lucky for you, it couldn’t be easy to make the insanely popular Echo Dot speaker portable. Just pick up a Fremo Evo Plus Battery Base for Amazon Echo Dot on Amazon and attach it to your Echo Dot. Presto! You’ve now got a portable Alexa speaker that lasts for up to 6 hours of usage per charge.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Easily and securely attaches to echo dot by a magnet with no interference. Easy to separate.
- 5200Mah top tier Cell enables your echo dot to continuously function for more than 6 hours without being plugged in.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to power on or power off.
- Intelligent battery management system allows the user to leave the power cable plugged in without damaging the battery.
- Recharges using the echo dot power cable. Please use the original plug and cable that came with the echo dot.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.