The Amazon Tap is pretty much the forgotten Alexa smart speaker at this point, but it does have one cool feature no other Amazon speaker has: portability. Lucky for you, it couldn’t be easy to make the insanely popular Echo Dot speaker portable. Just pick up a Fremo Evo Plus Battery Base for Amazon Echo Dot on Amazon and attach it to your Echo Dot. Presto! You’ve now got a portable Alexa speaker that lasts for up to 6 hours of usage per charge.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Easily and securely attaches to echo dot by a magnet with no interference. Easy to separate.
- 5200Mah top tier Cell enables your echo dot to continuously function for more than 6 hours without being plugged in.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to power on or power off.
- Intelligent battery management system allows the user to leave the power cable plugged in without damaging the battery.
- Recharges using the echo dot power cable. Please use the original plug and cable that came with the echo dot.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.