Tile might be the company that popularized the Bluetooth tracker category, but there’s another that just became Amazon’s best seller. It’s got great features and rechargeable batteries, but that’s not why it’s so popular. The nonda iHere 3.0 (Gen 2) Rechargeable Bluetooth Tracker is indeed a solid tracker, but the device’s $9.99 price tag is clearly it’s biggest selling point.
Here are the key details from the product page:
* Compatible: Works on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with iOS 7.1 or later, Android 4.3 or later
* Rechargeable: Each charge lasts up to several weeks, no need to change batteries
* Two-way, One-tap Operation: iHere beeps to help you find your keys, wallet or purse
* Intuitive App: the iHere App can track any iHere’s signal up to a 75-foot radius
* Perfect for Taking Selfies: Get your group together and Click!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.