Apple pulls in more profit than any other consumer electronics company in the world, and it’s thanks almost entirely to the iPhone. Those sky-high margins on Apple’s high-end iPhone handsets reel in billions each quarter, and Apple gets people to buy its most expensive iPhones by not including expandable storage in any iPhone model. Do you know how angry Apple would be if it knew you snagged a Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader on Amazon for less than $25? Really, really angry… but don’t let that stop you. Get the most out of your iPhone without spending cash on a pricier model.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
* Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
* Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
* Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
* Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.