The iPhone 8’s new dual-lens vertical camera sounds pretty cool. The OLED display is going to be gorgeous. And using “Face ID” to unlock your phone instead of Touch ID could be great if it works as well as everyone thinks it will. But there’s one long-overdue feature on Apple’s iPhone 8 that has us more excited than anything else. Seriously, it’s 2017… why on Earth does anyone still need to plug in a smartphone to charge it. Of course, you don’t need to wait for Apple’s new iPhone 8 to get wireless charging on your iPhone. Just pick up a Nillkin Magic iPhone 7 Case or a Nillkin Magic iPhone 7 Plus Case on Amazon and you’re good to go.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Nillkin Magic Case Series Wireless Charging Receiver Back Cover for iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Wireless Charging: Although iPhone still doesn’t support wireless charge, our Magic Case can enable your iPhone 7 to be wireless charging compatible.
- Magnetic Compatible: Built-in four magnets makes it also compatible with magnetic holder(Note: Since the four magnets are apart in the case, it will not compatible with small magnet holders).
- Tough Shell: Built with environmental hard PC materials, formed by highly precise injection molding machine, scratch resistant and anti-skid.
- Stable Charge: 5V 1A MAX output, wireless charging completion time is about 120mins, stable and fast.
You’ll also obviously need a wireless charging pad, and this sleek option is only $12:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.