OK, so we all know that the Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are the best streaming media devices out there right now. That said, they’re certainly not perfect. There are a few areas here and there that could definitely be improved, but all it takes to fix one of the Fire TV’s flaws is a simple $16 accessory. The TV Remote Add-on for Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote snaps on to the back of your Fire TV remote where the battery cover is, and it adds a second remote that includes all of the necessary functions for your HDTV. This way, you can control everything with one remote.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Control your TV directly from your Fire TV Stick remote.
- Avoid the hassle of managing two different remotes.
- Easily snaps on to back of Fire TV Stick remote.
- Compatible with new Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote (See https://amzn.com/B01BLZ8BA8 for Fire TV basic remote version).
- Amazon Fire TV Remote not included.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.