If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It seems like anything and everything is getting Alexa integration right now, which is pretty fantastic. Amazon’s virtual personal assistant is such an awesome way to control smart home devices, but there is one problem. What about all of the “dumb” devices that don’t have Alexa capabilities? You know, your old fans, lamps, coffee makers, and so on. For these devices, you’ll need a little gadget like the TP-Link Smart Plug. With the Smart Plug, you can connect anything and then turn it on or off with your smartphone or, of course, with Alexa. This insanely popular gadget is on sale right now on Amazon, so grab it while it’s discounted.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible
- 1 FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks certified by NIOSH to work even better than 3M N95 masks are discounted for Black Friday!
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 PURELL 902210BX Sanitizing Hand Wipes, 5 x 7, 100/Box
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.