Home security cameras have become very popular in recent years, and it’s pretty obvious why. For a relatively low price, you can have instant access to see what’s going on in your home from anywhere in the world. These devices stream live video to any iPhone, iPad or Android device, and most support high-definition resolution as well. But if they all offer similar features, why would you ever pay $150 or $200 for one when you can get the YI Home Camera Wireless IP Security Surveillance System for $30 shipped?
Some highlights from Amazon’s product page:
- Records in 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker). 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps.
- 111° wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor, 4x digital zoom. Capture the scene in clarity with the wide-angle lens and zoom capabilities. The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children.
- Built-in (802.11 bgn) Single band 2.4Ghz. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera on YI Home App at anytime.
- No monthly subscription fees: Secure your videos on a micro SD card (not included), own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports 4-32GB micro SD cards with FAT32 format.
- Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. YI Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences: defined activity regions, camera sharing, customize alert schedules, and more.
- Available for iOS and Android.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.