Look at the image at the top of this post. The iPhone’s display is completely lit on both sides of the image there, and the photos are not doctored in any way. Why does the iPhone screen look completely black on the right side? Because it has a SUPERSHIELDZ Privacy Anti-Spy Screen Protector Shield For Apple iPhone 6/6s/7 installed, which only lets you see the screen if you’re staring directly at it. This means anyone sitting next to you or even behind you won’t be able to see whatever you’re looking at on the screen.
Here are a few important details:
- High Quality Privacy Film in Portrait Or landscape Viewing Modes. Screen Is Only Visible To Persons Directly In Front Of Screen
- Real Touch Sensitivity for a natural feel that provides flawless touch screen accuracy
- Made from the highest quality Japanese PET Film with 100% Bubble-Free Adhesives for easy installation and no residue when removed
- Pre-cut to fit your screen exactly .
- Scratch resistant coating.
Right now on Amazon, you can get a SUPERSHIELDZ Privacy Anti-Spy Screen Protector Shield For Apple iPhone 6/6s/7 2-pack for just $7 including shipping. That’s a small price to pay for peace of mind.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.