Traveling is enough of a hassle without the added headache of having to figure out your internet situation once you arrive at your hotel. Just about every hotel out there offers Wi-Fi at this point, but those wireless internet fees can really add up. Meanwhile, wired internet is often free — or at least much cheaper — which means you can save a ton of money by using a wired connection and connecting a portable Wi-Fi router that’s work with all your devices.
Check out the IOGEAR NetShair Nano, a portable wireless router that’s so small you won’t even know it’s in your bag.
Some key details:
- Super compact design USB powered ultra-portable Wi-Fi router with USB pass-through
- Converts any wired Internet connection to Wi-Fi
- Perfect accessory for Ultra books, MacBook Air and other devices without Ethernet ports
- Serves as a DHCP Router or Access Point
- Plugs into any USB port or USB charger for power
- USB pass-though (no loss of USB port when connected)
- Free apps for iPod/iPhone/iPad and Android operating systems
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant 150Mbps speed, Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 64/128 bit security
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.