2016 has been a terrific year so far for smartphones. The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge are awesome, the LG G5 was pretty cool with its modular design, and the OnePlus 3 is such a good bargain that it’s almost difficult to believe. But in terms of true innovation, there’s really only one phone that truly stands out: the Nextbit Robin. This phone packs just 32GB of local storage and no microSD card support, and yet it never runs out of space because of Nextbit’s brilliant cloud-based dynamic storage solution. You can read all about it in our Nextbit Robin review.
At $399, the Robin is a terrific value. But for two days only thanks to Prime Day, you can buy one in either Mint or Midnight for just $239. That’s a crazy deal that you absolutely shouldn’t pass up if you’re in the market for an unlocked smartphone.
Here’s what you need to know about the Robin:
- 32 GB Onboard storage merged with 100 GB online storage, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them.
- 5.2″ 1080p LCD with Gorilla glass 4
- 13 MP rear Camera with phase detection Autofocus and Dual tone flash
- Dual Front facing speakers with Dual amplifiers
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – HSPA (3G) 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 – LTE bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
- Update your Nextbit smartphone’s software when new releases are available to enjoy the latest features
Remember, the $239.00 price on the Nextbit Robin is only good for today and Wednesday.
As the name of this big shopping event might suggest, you’ll need a Prime subscription to enjoy any of these deals. If you don’t already have a Prime subscription, you can sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial right now and enjoy all the huge Prime Day deals coming today. Make sure you don’t miss anything by following along in our Prime Day 2016 hub.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.