We’ve told you time and time again that you absolutely must have a dash cam in your car. Recording all the action as you drive could mean the difference between proving you’re not at fault after an accident and having to cough up thousands over the years when your insurance premium goes up because the other driver refused to take responsibility.
So now you know dash cameras are important, but not all dash cams are created equal. Check out the Goluk T1 Wireless Wi-Fi Smartphone Control Dash Cam, which is available on Amazon for $130.
Here are the key details:
- Goluk T1 Wi-Fi dashcam: 1. Wireless Wifi Connect with your Smartphone. 2. Free App Control the camera and settings. 3. separate remote control, taking short videos by one click. 4. Easy istant sharing videos to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Etc.
- Loop Recording, Emergency Accident Auto-Recording, WDR, G-Sensor, Built-in Microphone Speaker
- Full HD 1920*1080P, Ambrella S2LM Chipset, 152° Wide Angle Camera, Aptina 1/2.7″ Ultra HD CMOS Sensor, 6 Glasses Lens and 1 Infrared Filter, F2.0 Aperture
- 360°Rotatable Structure: It can rotate 360 degree, not only for record outside of the vehicle but also for inside joy moment. More videos please search on Youtube “Goluk T1”
- 18 Months Quality Warranty by Goluk. Size: 1.2 LX1.2 WX3.5 H inch (3 x 3 x 9 cm)
Goluk T1 Wireless Wi-Fi Smartphone Control Dash Cam: $129.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.