If you’re in the market for a new wireless router and you want something sleek and modern that doesn’t skimp on performance, there’s a whole new generation of Wi-Fi devices out there. Many of them cost upwards of $400 though, and while they can be worth the price, not everyone wants to spend that much for home Wi-Fi.
Check out the OnHub Wireless Router from TP-LINK and Google instead. This game changing cylindrical router packs a whopping 13 antennas and blankets a large 2,500 square-foot home with super-fast Wi-Fi like it’s nothing.
Some key details:
- Super fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 1900 mbps to help with smooth streaming, gaming and downloading
- Helps eliminate dead zones with 13 powerful internal antennas that deliver reliable coverage for most homes up to 2,500 square feet
- Supports 100+ connected devices, so everyone can get on at once
- The companion Google On app makes setup simple and lets you to control your network from your smartphone
- Automatic security updates help keep your network safe.
- A separate guest network helps get friends online easily, and allows you to share devices, like your Chromecast, with them.
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 premium technical support.
OnHub Wireless Router from TP-LINK and Google: $171.99 with free Prime shipping (choose price from “other sellers” sections)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.