There are tons of features the iPhone has that Android phones do not, but there is also some great functionality in many Android phones that Apple’s iPhone doesn’t tout. One perfect example is an infrared blaster, which allows many flagship Android phones to act as a universal remote that can control your TV, cable box, DVD player, Blu-ray player and more.
Meet the Pronto and Peel App, a killer combination that will transform your iPhone into a universal remote that can control anything you own that uses an infrared or networked remote.
A few key things that you should know about the Pronto:
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Apple Watch, iPhone 6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 3rd, 4th gen, iPod touch.
- Sleek, simplified design. Pronto, about the size of a salt shaker, fits even in the smallest of spaces where you can store it together with all of your other entertainment devices to keep your entertainment center clutter-free of boxes and cables.
- Reliable connection and multiple user support.
- Long battery life. Battery lifetime up to 1 year, 4 AA alkaline batteries included.
- Easy setup. Setting up your custom entertainment control center has never been more convenient through the Peel app.
We’ve been using the Pronto for years now, and we’ve loved every minute. Apple’s iPhone might never have an infrared blaster built into the device, but now it doesn’t need one.
Pronto and Peel App: $49.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.