After more than two solid weeks of nonstop deals coverage, Cyber Week 2015 is finally coming to a close. This Friday will signal the end of the most chaotic shopping holiday of the year, but as long as there are still discounts to be had, we want to make sure that our readers are aware of them.
Today, in what might be the final installment of our Walmart deals posts, we’ve collected ten of the best HDTV deals we could find. There are plenty of deals that didn’t make the list, but you’ll have to visit Walmart’s Cyber Week page for more.
As promised, here are the top 10 HDTV deals still available at Walmart:
- Proscan Premium PLDED4331A 43″ 1080p 60Hz Class D-LED HDTV — $219.99 (originally $299.99)
- RCA LED32G30RQ 32″ 720p 60Hz Class LED HDTV — $149.99 (originally $219.99)
- RCA LED40HG45RQ 40″ 1080p 60Hz Class LED HDTV — $199.99 (originally $279.99)
- SCEPTRE X405BV-FHDR 40″ LED Class 1080P HDTV 60Hz — $229.99 (originally $329.99)
- Sceptre X505BV-FMQR 50″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV — $339.99 (originally $499.99)
- Samsung UN32J4000 32″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV — $197.99 (originally $419.00)
- Samsung J5200 Series 50″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV — $497.99 (originally $699.99)
- Samsung JU6400 Series 55″ 4K Ultra HD 60Hz LED HDTV — $797.99 (originally $1,119.99)
- Samsung UN55JU6700 55″ Curved 4K Ultra HD 2160p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV — $997.99 (originally $1899.00)
- VIZIO M43-C1 43″ 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz Class LED Smart HDTV — $498.00 (originally $598.00)
Keep in mind, these deals will be gone soon, so you’ll need to act fast if you see a TV that piques your interest. You can check out even more deals on our Cyber Week 2015 hub.