Wednesday’s list of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free was a fantastic one, but Thursday is a brand new day with a brand new list of apps. We have nine fresh iOS apps for you today, and they’re spread across a wide range of categories so there’s something for everyone.
There are also a few paid apps still on sale in yesterday’s list, so be sure to look back at that post if you missed it.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
# Key Features:
– Swipe on a bar above the keyboard to move cursor.
– Double tap on that bar to start selection.
– Use inline #hashtags and @mentions to group related notes.
– Sync notes across your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Mac using iCloud Drive.
– Full-text search.
– 4 Purchasable colour themes: Cobalt Blue, Matcha Green, Charcoal, and Dark Side.
– Beautiful markdown syntax highlighting.
# To-do Lists:
To-do lists are lists with items marked as either [ ] or [x] (incomplete or complete). For example:
– [ ] Incomplete
– [x] Completed
Tap on [ ], or [x] to toggle them. Texts underneath will automatically update themselves.
Start the app,
and input price.
Simple, right? :)
Easy, fast, and exciting household accounts
Brand new simple interface
All design is optimized for iOS7 style
Awesome motion and effective sound
How to use
History can be modified by touch like input.
(Memo and cost can change, category can’t)
Remove from history by swipe to the left
(Can’t delete category. Just only history)
In the past month can not be input
Currency symbol is automatically set by region format
(Settings -> General -> International -> Region Format)
Follow Me for Instagram
Follow Me – See the Location of Instagram Posts
With Follow Me, you can search for Instagram posts using a map, in addition to searching with hashtags and by user name! Simply go anywhere in the world, push and hold down and instantly you will see all the Instagram posts in that area. With Follow Me, you can see exactly where an Instagram post was actually posted.
Get More Followers
Follow Me can also help you get more Instagram followers. Search the globe for Instagram users, search your area for Instagram users, follow them and then they follow you back. It’s that simple, and really awesome.
How Do I Get Started?
Simple. Download Follow Me, link it to your Instagram account and start using our awesome map feature, where you can search the globe and see people posting to Instagram! All you have to do is push to hold down anywhere on the globe and you’ll see Instagram users in that area. Red pins show you the whole area feed, purple pins show you the individual Instagram user’s picture posts and green pins show you the individual Instagram user’s video posts. Follow them so that they can follow you back!
Now you can go back in time up to six months and search the globe for Instagram posts from a specific time and date. Yes, really!
Now you can specify the radius that you want to search in miles or kilometers. Go out as far as three miles or down to 1 tenth of a mile. This is really useful when you’re checking either a big city or a very unpopulated area and you want to get the most relevant posts possible.
History & Favorites
Keep a running tally of every place you’ve searched (you can always erase it if you choose to) and store frequently searched places to your favorites list. This way, you don’t have to keep typing it in to the search bar or zoom in and out of the spot you want to search.
Save Your Media
Now you can save any Instagram picture or video directly to your device without having to screenshot your screen and crop. Simply click “save” and save it all right to your device.
Follow Me includes useful insights for users such as which users are following you that you are not following back, users that you are following that are not following you back, which users have given you the most and least likes, which users have given you the most and least comments, and which users have given you the most and least combined likes and comments.
Keep track of your own Instagram activities by viewing users whose posts you’ve liked as well as the actual posts you’ve liked. You can also see all the users that you are following, all the users that are following you back and go from user to user and see who their followers are.
Who’s Near Me?
At any time you can go to the Who’s Near Me page where you’ll see a list of all the Instagram users in your area. You can follow them one by one or just click to follow all of them at once and then automatically see a new batch of Instagram users in your area.
With our unique auto follow feature enabled, you will automatically follow back any Instagram user that follows you through the Follow Me app. The more users using Follow Me, the better! If you’re picky about who you follow, you can disable the auto follow feature and check the Users To Follow Back page to see what Instagram users have followed you that you have not yet followed back. From this page you can choose who you want to follow and you can follow them back right here too.
Location data is stored in every photo you take with your iPhone. When your photos are shared on the internet, anyone that sees them can see exactly where they were taken. NoLocation is here to fix that problem. With just a few taps, you can remove that data. After the data is removed, it will automatically open the share menu so you can send it to the to the internet or your favorite social network.
NoLocation is optimised for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c, and iPhone 5.
Speed PRO Multiplayer
Speed PRO Multiplayer is the ultimate multiplayer game for people that walk, run, cycle or do any other type of motion activity. Download now and start turning your motion activities into an exciting and competitive multiplayer game!
** Featured in Apple’s “New&Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot” lists! **
– GPS Tracking
– Activity Tracking and Charting (Step Count, Stairs Ascended, Stairs Descended)
– Multi Player Tracking: Track up to 3 other players in real-time
– Track Database: iCloud or local
– Track Editing: Trim off the unwanted portions in your saved tracks
– Real-time Speedometers: Speed, top speed, average speed, course, distance, altitude
– Auto Play switch: App automatically starts playing when you start moving (Press&Hold the Play button to show the Auto Play switch)
– Background Location Updates: Enabled when: the ’Background Updates’ option is on; connected to other players; playing a game
– Built-In Games: Dozens of popular games are built into the app
– Game Builders: Build your own custom games (Time-Based, Distance-Based, and Geo-Fence Based)
– Single Player: Records your top scores for each game
– Turn Based Gaming: Up to 16 other players per game; Messaging; View track and motion data of all players
– Ghost Player: A ghost map pin of the top opponent player is displayed on the game map
– Games End Automatically: Games end automatically when the app detects that you finished. You just need to finish
– Versus Leaderboards: View per game Wins/Losses versus your friends
– Total Wins Leaderboards: View Total Wins achieved by you and your friends
– Top Speed Leaderboards: Show the highest speed you’ve ever reached during a particular type of motion activity (Tap ‘Report’ in your speedometer view from Tracking map)
– Dropbox account is required to share your track and motion data with other players
– Portrait and Landscape screens
– Share images of maps and speedometers
– Share tracks in KML
1) Game Center account required
2) Dropbox account required to share your Turn Based games tracks
1) Start the app
2) Tap the ’Tracking’ button in the main menu
3) Tap the Telephone button to connect with friends
* The Location Accuracy setting “Best for Navigation” yields the best GPS readings possible (this setting uses more of your battery). *
* This app does not require users to tap any buttons while driving. Please be safe and don’t tap buttons while you’re driving. *
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. *
This app translates and sends Morse code using your device’s built in flashlight. Compatible with iOS7 and iOS8 on iPhone and iPad.
With “Places@Folders” app you can create and support collection of places that you know and want to have quick and easy access to – some basic information, location, map references.
Add comments and images to your places to store some related information (what to order, how you liked it last time, any numbers, passcodes, etc).
Open any of your point in TomTom, Waze, Google or Apple maps app.
Share them with friends using iMessage, Mail or Facebook.
Organize them with folders.
View your places offline with your location.
Turn ON iCloud to synchronize data between devices.
Wake up, grab a cup of coffee and check the conditions of your favorite surf spots before going out!
– More than 230 Live streaming surf cams from all around the world. Including webcams of the most famous spots such as Pipeline in the North Shore, Mavericks in California, Gold Coast in Australia, Teahupoo in Tahiti, Uluwatu in Indonesia, Mundaka in Spain, Puerto Escondido in Mexico, Nazare in Portugal, Hossegor in France, etc.
– Live Surfing Contests: Watch all the surfing competitions in live streaming. From the Pipeline Masters to Rip Curl Padang Padang.
– AirPlay and HDMI Support: Automatically displays your surf cams in your AirPlay or HDMI connected devices. That way you can easily view surf cams on your TVs, LCDs, Projectors, etc.
– Apple Watch Version: Check the cams status at a glance.
– PDQ Report widget: Get an instant snapshot of your selected Home cam.
– iPad Version: Enjoy the cams and contests in the bigger screen of the iOS family devices.
– Rotate to view Full Screen.
– Set your nearest surf spot as Home Cam.
– Save your Favorite spots to access them in a single tap.
– More cams to come.
If you want to submit a surf webcam or contest please contact us.
Clean your address book by removing duplicates and adding profile pictures and birthdays!
Some of the amazing features:
– Remove duplicates
– Merge contacts
– Backup address book
– Export address book
– Import profile pics and birthdays from Facebook
– Sort contacts into groups
– Send group SMS and email
– Copy, move, and delete contacts fast