This was a terrific week for paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free, but all good things must come to an end. Friday’s list is the last one of the week, but we have some great apps for you that are all on sale for free for a limited time. And if you’re looking for a few more paid iOS apps on sale for free, you’ll find a few on yesterday’s list if you hurry back to that post before they all end.
DON’T MISS: iPhone 6 is a huge problem for Android
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
This is how beautiful and simple and efficient our music app will be to use, it will seem like a new experience.
Choose your songs from your library like shown in the screenshot enjoy your music the easy and simple it was supose to be from the start.
You will also enjoy the fluidity of the media player an easy and beautiful yet simple to use interface that absulutly destroys the competition and finally you won’t help but notice how much space you saving by using our app first of all the app is under 10MB then the music you have put in the app will consume nowhere near the amount of space our competitors have and are still allowing users to waist.
“As a huge puzzle game fan, I’m in love with Partyrs.” 4,5 / 5 – App Advice
“[…] a cute puzzle game which is not like any other.” 4,5 / 5 – Appsrumors
“Also – the art is absolutely charming.” 4 / 5 – Gamezebo
8 / 10 – Pocketgamer
Thirty cheerful creatures are having a party. Beginning with a funny music-loving alien to a lazy elephant: Some pretty funny guys are invited. They are all fond of a great party and it’s your task to host it. You can make the party a success by using your logical thinking and making everyone feel comfortable. Meet all the Partyrs, think sharp and make them party!
Watch the trailer here: http://www.partyrsgame.com
It’s your job to keep everyone happy. But the Partyrs are pretty choosey! Tap to see what a Partyr wants and use your brian, swap the Partyrs around and help everyone to have a good time!
● Simple rules, challenging puzzles!
● Unique game mechanic
● Over 30 adorable Partyrs!
● Party in the at home, in the forest and even in outer Space!
● No IAP! No Advertising!
I won’t annoy you with any notifications or whatsoever, but if you like Partyrs, please take the time to rate it on the Appstore. Thanks!
Handmade by Shelly Alon
DDLN Cam is a camera app that has a plethora of fabulous editing features. Besides a number of cool filters, the camera will also take mirror shots. When you’re done editing your masterpiece, you can have it sent to friends and family using social media.
◉ RECOMMENDED DEVICES
iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
◉ CLASSIC CAMERA
– Manual Camera mode(IOS8 or later).
Classic Camera provide 28 Live Filters, including Fx, Vignette, Funny, Sketch modes.
– Fx mode provide 7 live filters:
Elegance / Etikate / Amatorka / Tone / Hue / Sepia / Gray
– Vignette mode provide 7 live filters:
Black / White / Red / Fuchsia / Lime / Yellow / Blue
– Funny mode also provide 7 live filters:
FishEye / FishEyeR / Bulge / Swirl / Mosaic / Stretch / Pinch
– Sketch mode provide 7 live filters:
Sketch / Sketch-T / Tone / Tone-S / Emboss / SobelEdge / CannyEdge
◉ MIRROR CAMERA
You can choose the original image position by Option Panel.
Left original image / Right original image / Top original image / Bottom original image.
◉ BROWSE THE LIBRARY
Supports Photo Browsing and Automatic Preview.
◉ EFFICIENT EDITING
Effects / Crop / Orientation / Overlays / Vignette / Frames / Stickers / Blur / Focus / Enhance / Color / Lighting / Text / Meme / Splash / Sharpness / Draw / Whiten / Blemish / Redeye
◉ VOLUME BUTTON CAPTURE
Supports Volume Button Capture.
Easily share your images with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and other Social Networking Services, and also can put the favorite photo set as Left Menu’s Wallpaper.
If you need to tagging the location information or choose photo quality, please set in the Settings.
Tap the Primo Water Faucet, drink a cup of water and reap the benefits of one of the greatest health foods of all time! Water.
Water is the single most effective prescription for well-being, weight-loss, improved health, youthful complexion, disease prevention, potentially reversible stages of degenerative diseases — and finally the best pain medicine in the world. It needs no doctor’s prescription. It is freely available. It costs nothing. It has no dangerous side effects. It is the medication your body cries for when it is stressed. It is good old plain, natural water.
Some benefits of Water (there are a lot more):
* Increases energy & relieves fatigue.
* Puts you in a good mood.
* Promotes Weight Loss.
* Improves skin complexion.
* Reduces wrinkles.
* Flushes out toxins.
* Maintains regularity.
* Boosts immune system.
* Natural headache remedy.
* Memory and brain booster.
* Prevents cramps & sprains.
* Improves kidney function.
Primo Water is the premium water log and tracking app. It lets you track your daily water consumption for improved health.
Some benefits of Primo Water:
* Beautiful, simple and clean interface.
* Fun water animations. Tap the faucet (or cup) to add a drink.
* 1-Tap and you’re done. Only one tap is needed to add a drink.
* Reminders with a large variety of sounds to choose from.
* Badge options include: cups, percentage or volume (intake or remaining).
* Historical data in list and chart view.
* Statistics include average, sum, minimum and maximum.
* Forgot to add a drink? You can add and delete drinks from past days.
* Variety of unit types: millilitres, litres, ounces, cups, pints, quarts and gallons (Imperial and US).
* More features coming soon!
Convinced? Now go ahead and tap the Primo Water Faucet. Water, it does the body good.
Did you have problems reaching certain buttons on your new iPhone keyboard?
This keyboard makes it possible to use iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus one handed while actively typing, for right and left hand use.
Designed specially to be used on large iPhone (4.7 and 5.5 inches) in portrait mode and may be not comfortable on smaller models.
– Right and Left-handed layout.
– Smart word completion and correction suggestions.
– Autocorrection and text suggestion.
– Comfortable to use one-handed.
– Capitalization, fast dot input, with well-known and familiar iOS behavior.
– Gestures support (swipe right to enter space, swipe left to delete symbol).
– Smart learning.
– *DOES NOT* require “Full Access”.
Following languages are available:
– To enter special characters (like “ü”), hold your finger to open additional symbols panel.
– Swipe to delete a symbol or input space.
– “Hand” button switches layout, allowing comfortable right-handed or left-handed use.
– “Pencil” button on keyboard represents the state of autocorrection feature: grayed icon allows text suggestions only, black one allows autocorrection on “space” key pressed.
To enable keyboard follow to “Settings” > “General” > “Keyboard” > “Keyboards” > “Add New Keyboard”, select “Elliptic Keyboard” and add required languages.
Note, that this keyboard doesn’t require “Full Access” feature and as long as it’s possible to add new features without “Full Access”, we’ll not enable it. Keyboard uses autolearning and offers a feature of autocorrection on “Space” button press.
Ready to Go
You will not forget to cut off the water, turn off the iron and to feed your favorite pet, when you’re going out the house. Ready to Go helps you to check all the important stuff in no time.
– daily reminders;
– adjustable checklist;
– intuitive controls with gestures.
We’re open for your feedback about the app’s performance and functionality.
Musical Paint Pro
Musical Paint Pro provides an engaging multi-sensory experience for all ages. Move your finger around the screen to “paint” musical tones. Create audio-visual compositions that you can save and play!
Musical Paint was originally created for young children, but “big kids” liked it as much as the little ones! We made Musical Paint Pro as a solution for older users who still love to create. It’s a more sophisticated version of the app with additional features and no animated characters.